RHEINZINK sheets and coils
We have been manufacturing high-quality RHEINZINK sheets and coils "Made in Germany" since the1960s, and we continue to develop zinc markets all over the world. Our semi-finished products are manufactured at our rolling mill in Datteln according to the specifications of EN 988 "Specifications for zinc and zinc alloy".
Sheets and coils are the basic material used for our roof and facade systems as well as our complete roof drainage programme. Given the practical options for processing and design offered by our product, many installers use our sheets and coils when producing their own flashings and roof / facade profiles.
The selection of semi-finished goods on offer is huge:
- Three Product Lines: RHEINZINK-CLASSIC, RHEINZINK-artCOLOR and RHEINZINK-prePATINA - More Information on Product Lines
- Standard metal thicknesses from 0.65mm to 1.0mm, on request up to 1.5mm
- Sheets with up to 6 metre in length
- Coils with up to 5 tonne in weight
- Round Hole Perforated sheets designed to give 46% clear air space
- Diamond Hole Perforated sheets designed to give 63% clear air space
- Custom made solutions such as various perforated sheets, embossed sheets and expanded metal on request
Please find more information about our standard product range in our delivery programme under downloads.
We can make most things possible for your project, just get in touch with us.
QUALITY ZINC - The quality benchmark for zinc as a building material
RHEINZINK undergoes continuous external monitoring by the inspection body TÜV Rheinland. This recognised German certification company has developed its own quality label for zinc as a building material. A catalogue of quality criteria lists all characteristic data for the material and permitted tolerances for the quality of the semi-finished product (coils and sheets).
Monitoring is carried out every two months by an inspector from TÜV Rheinland, who arrives at the plant unannounced. Inspection focuses on the quality characteristics going beyond the requirements of the standard, e.g. reduced deviation in the permitted thickness of only ±0.020 mm, reduced length / width tolerances of +2.0/-0 mm and increased proof stress (Rp 0.2).