- Large-format, projecting cladding profiles
- Offer wide scope for facade design
- Durable weather protection for the building thanks to rear-ventilated curtain walling
- Cassettes aligned horizontally
- Fixing system based on RHEINZINK-Horizontal Panel
- Individual, customised manufacture according to order list
- Fast, simple installation
The use of cassettes in curtain-wall facades originated from the development of large-format components for especially fast, cost-efficient installation. This cladding is characterised by its size and projecting surfaces. The four lateral edges of the profile are folded. RHEINZINK offers customers the option of having cassettes custom-made for specific projects. Once installed on suitable substructures, cassettes lend buildings a functional futuristic look that is popular for use with administrative and commercial buildings.