Click Roll Cap
- Perfectly fitting components: RHEINZINK-Click Roll Cap Fastener, Ridge Termination Cap Splayed, Eave closer
- Reduced requirement for on-site crafting
- Time-saving surface assembly
- Rainproof longitudinally seamed joint with a min. pitch of 3°
- Wooden rolls are replaced with galvanised fastners
- Lengths up to 20m
- Efficient installation ideal for all roof structures
- Preformed components reduce on-site costs
RHEINZINK-Click Roll Cap
The zinc strip system is considered as the most traditional metal covering technique still in use today. With the RHEINZINK click strip system, panels and caps can be produced ex works up to a length of 6m in a single process. For longer sections mobile roll formers are available for hire. The RHEINZINK click roll cap is also available in the standard length 3m. The system is suitable for roof pitches of min 3°. When subject to higher wind loading, structured underlays or weather/rain-proof membranes are essential.
The click roll cap fastener made of 1.0 mm thick galvanised steel, replaces the traditional wooden rolls clips and continuous cleats:the fastener also functions as the fixing profile for the panels and preformed cappings. At the eave end the roll cap splays out to allow the individual caps to overlap slighty. In conjuction with the factory pre-finished ridge and eaves termination, on site assembly has been significantly rationalised with the RHEINIZINK click roll fastener.
Standard Details Click Roll Cap
If you need details for this system, please contact the UK office:
Tel No: +44 1276 686725